Date: None Assigned
ENGINEER - Rapid City
Applications Engineering position is the key technical liaison
between prospective customers and Comuniq's sales, marketing,
and engineering team. Besides strong technical skills, the
incumbent must possess a high degree of tact, diplomacy,
influence, consultative and communication skills. The
Applications Engineer should be technically proficient on
Comuniq products as the application engineer is the voice of the
The Applications Engineer position works closely with the sales,
marketing, and product management team to provide all pre-sales
information, presentations, consulting and technical support to
potential customers and assist in obtaining design wins for the
Comuniq product line and services.
- Interact directly with customers to educate, train,
advise consult in the design of their new products using
Comuniq's line of products and services.
- Interpret customer requirements to a design and set of
product specifications that the sales and marketing team can
use to offer associated business solutions.
- Be focal point for technical problem resolution in
accounts and coordination of internal resources
required to resolve issues in a timely manner.
- Responsible for technical aspects of all prospect
- Travel with sales and marketing team to deliver
presentations and/or demonstrations to prospects,
colleagues and partners, as well as tradeshow attendance
- Write and enhance trouble shooting tools, demonstration
programs, and compile a knowledge base of FAQs.
- BS or MS in
Computer Science or Engineering degree or equivalent.
- C or C++ software
design and development experience in Windows, Solaris, or Linux
- Experience in telecomm/datacomm/internet industry is
- Knowledge of communications standards, protocols and
system design is a strong asset, particularly SS7, ISDN,
Voice Coding, Fax, Internet, Voice over IP, Internet Tele-
phony, Intelligent (SS7) Networks (Land-line and Wireless).
- Must be multi-task and team oriented.
- Previous Applications Engineering, Customer Support,
Consultative Engineering experience a plus.
Please submit any application, including cover letter and resume
or mail to
Attn: Human Resource Department
2046 Samco Road
Rapid City, SD 57702, USA
Fax 605 348 4030